You may or may not know, I am a massive Disney fan. I love all things Disney and I really want to go to Disneyland. I’ve been to the Paris one which was just magical. But my friends didn’t let me go on the Peter Pan ride despite that being my all time favourite Disney movie. I have horrible friends.
A few months ago, Kat from Katytastic made this tag, the Disney Book Tag in anticipation of the Descendants movie and The Isle of the Lost book. Now that I’ve read and watched them, it seems perfect to do the tag.
1. The Little Mermaid – a character who is out of their element, a “fish out of water”
Stargirl from Stargirl. She’s so different from everyone else but she’s an absolutely wonderful character.
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
Allyson Henley from Just One Day by Gayle Forman. She just grows so much through the book, it’s crazy!
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters
Vampire Academy / Bloodlines – all the characters in these books are so funny and I just love them all. Maybe not Tatiana.
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep
The Lord of The Rings – The Fellowship of the Ring. It’s not that it’s boring or the writing is bad, it’s just slow and the writing is tiny and that just made me a little bored. (
Please don’t kill me)
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
So cliché but Harry Potter. 🙂
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
Clockwork Princess is massive but I finished it within a day because it’s just so good.
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
Pretty much every contemporary.
I can’t remember the names, but the husband and wife in the book The Tiny Wife by Andrew Kaufman
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Sebastian Morgenstern pretended to be Sebastian Verlac in City of Glass. Does that count?
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
There are sooo many books I can’t possibly pick. The Percy Jackson characters (maybe not the monsters though), Harry Potter, soo many others!
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
Narcissa Malfoy. She is in no way the main villain of the Harry Potter series but I just find her very fascinating. How she puts love before duty is admirable.