This tag was floating around the blogosphere almost a year ago, I was tagged by Trisha Ann @ Bookgasm in August LAST YEAR and I’m doing it only how (I’m really late I know :P) Thanks Trisha, you’re lovely 🙂
The rules for this meme are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog in your post.
- Answer the questions that the blogger who nominated you has provided.
- Create ten questions for your nominees and notify them of their nominations.
On to the questions!
The world exists in black and white. Which are you/do you prefer?
1. Asia or Europe?
I live in India which is in Asia but I want to travel all the land one day and of all the places I want to go to, Europe contains most of them! Barcelona, Rome, Paris – I want to see it all. So Europe for sure!
2. Harry Potter or Twilight?
Harry Potter ALWAYS.
3. Day or night person?
Night person! I love how the world streets and the sky light up when it’s dark
4. Coffee or hot cocoa?
Hot cocoa but I’m starting to really enjoy coffee!
5. Loud and punk or slow and mellow music?
It depends on my mood but usually, loud and punk is my thing.
6. Crammer or ahead the deadline?
As if you couldn’t tell, with me doing this tag a year late :))
7. Young adult or new adult?
There are some really great new adult books that I’ve read recently but I’m going to stick to Young Adult.
8. Fairy tale ending or non-fairy tale ending?
Fairy tale endings used to be my favourite when I was younger but now they seem very cliché. Though open endings are really annoying sometimes, they’re more likely so I’m going with non-fairy tale endings.
9. Couch potato or go-getter?
I’d like to say I’m a go getter but I’m really not xD I spend all my time on my bed or couch reading everything other than school stuff. So yes, I art a couch potato.
10. Greasy Big Mac or freshly-picked greens?
Freshly picked greens if it includes broccoli because broccoli is my favourite, otherwise bring on the Big Mac and the diabetes. ^____^
My ten questions are:
- Physical books or ebooks?
- What is a book that school made you read but you liked?
- Favourite season and why?
- Best book you read in the past month?
- Experiencing or reminiscing?
- What are three things on your bucket list?
- Where would you want to go if you had an unlimited budget to go anywhere for a vacation?
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
- If you had the chance to choose between a year at Hogwarts or a lifetime in Narnia, what would you pick?
- If you could meet your favourite author and ask them a question, what would it be?
Alicia @ #LoveBooks
Angel @ The Bookish Angel
Anushka @ Going Through Books
Casey @ Adoptabookaus
Chrissi @ Chrissi Reads
Emma @ Corn Reviews Books
Erika @ Erika in Bookventureland
Jessica @ Paper Utopia
Feel free to ignore this if you’ve already done it because it is an award that I got around to very very late 😛