I haven’t read a lot in the past two weeks because of my upcoming exams, but I’m still on track with my reading challenge so that’s good! In the last two weeks, I read Dingus by Andrew Larson which was a very childish book. I finished A Court of Mist and Fury which was amazing! I will have a discussion post for it up soon. I’m currently reading Moranifesto by Caitlin Moran and Queens of Geek by Jen Wilde. I am really enjoying both 😀
I am a huge fan of Alessia Cara and she has a new song with Zedd called Stay and it’s amazing! Selena Gomez has a new song too called It Aint Me and I really like that too. I also love Camila Cabello’s song Incredible Love.
Finally finished season 2 of The Flash and I am LIVID. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT LAST EPISODE??? The last 20 seconds or so made everything useless! Haven’t been watching much else, really. Don’t want to start binge watching anything now with exams coming so soon!
I waste so much time now and exams are so close, I am worried. 😐
- I shared a poem that I wrote
- talked about the book boys I wish were my Valentine on Valentine’s Day
- shared some book series that I won’t be finishing
- talked about taking a semi-hiatus
- reviewed In The Hope of Memories by Olivia Rivers
- discussed whether ARC reviews should always be positive
How have the last two weeks been gone for you? Anything exciting happen?